to the 2022 County Champions!!
Small Division I: Sachem North
Small Division II: Mount Sinai
Large Division I: Sachem East
Large Division II:
Coed: West Babylon
Congratulations to our 2022
NYSPHSAA State Champions
DIVISION I Small: Sachem North
DIVISION II Small: Mount Sinai
ATTENTION COACHES ASSOCIATION
UPDATES TO THE MEMBERSHIP CALENDAR AND SCCCA MEMBERSHIPS
1. Membership payment for the 2021-2022 calendar season is due by May 31, 2021
2. This membership will be effective May 2021-June 2022.
3. If a coach is hired anytime after May 30th, they are eligible to pay membership.
4. In order to be eligible for End of Season awards, coaches must be a paid member by the start of the winter season. For this year, 11/15/21.
5. Moving forward, membership will follow an academic calendar year (July 1 - June 30).
6. It is the Varsity coach's responsibility to disseminate all this information to the coaches within their programs.
7. Varsity Coaches - pleas email SCCCA with your coaching staff for the 2021-2022 season.
ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL SCCCA AT SCCCAXI@GMAIL.COM
COACHES CONTACT INFORMATION GOOGLE FORM
-ALL COACHES must be AACCA certified prior to the start of the 2021-2022 season. Your certification must take you through the entire season.
-Use this link to see if your certification is current:http://spiritsafety.com/usacheer/members/coachsearch.php
-Use this link to either upload your current certification or to take the USA Cheer Cheerleading Safety and Risk Management Course.
-All meeting agendas have been under the "Meeting Agendas" tab
-The 2021-2022 competition calendar has been posted under the "Calendars" tab
-The request for placement form has been placed below as well as on the "Coaches Forms'" tab
-The school enrollment numbers have been placed under the "Coaches Forms" tab
-Varsity coaches must fill out the Coaches Badge Google Form for their entire coaching staff
*PLEASE BE SURE TO HAVE ALL COACHES WITHIN YOUR PROGRAM FILL OUT THE COACHES CONTACT GOOGLE FORM ACCURATELY AND ASAP!*
Nancy VanHouten Email Address for stunt questions:
You MUST compete in all 6 Varsity Competitions! For Varsity, each teams season average score will determine who will qualify for the County Championship. If you chose not to compete in a competition, a Zero will averaged into your overall score. Additional consequences will also be assessed.
JV must attend all 5 Section XI scheduled contests.
Middle school must attend all 3 Section XI scheduled contests.
A team that does not attend an event, will be subject to a review by the Executive Director and Sports Chair.
You do not need to be a member to compete, but you will be ineligible to receive any awards that are given out by the association. We are opening membership up to all coaches at any level.